Nose to the grindstone as of late. Some of what has been keeping me busy:
- Tweaking some Elements of this most magnificent Site
- Researching News Articles for Hiyaa Martial Arts Podcast
- Building relationships for future Hiyaa interviewees
- Learning and Training "Sup Ji Kuen", 1st form in Lama Pai Kung Fu
- Reading Battling the Inner Dummy
- Contacting Friends & Relatives regarding my mother’s recent passing
- Planning my mother’s Memorial Service
- Creating new Social Media accounts for Hiyaa Podcast
- Writing up Mini-Manuals for my Northern Shaolin Kung Fu students
- Beta-testing a few different MMORPGs
- Raising and Playing with my Daughter
- Planning and moving into new Kung Fu School
- Juggling bills while Searching for Employment
- Doing Thanksgiving
- Putting up Christmas decorations
- And way too much more
It’s been a long, busy and crazy ride and I’m nowhere near being done.
It kinda goes back to that "Different $&*t, Different Day" type of thing.
And although it is sure difficult to do, every busy day reminds me that I should really somehow figure out how to enjoy the busy and the crazy.