I’ve been looking into it, and it is indeed useful. Like the WP plug-in Insights, this nifty thing gives you all sorts of media suggestions, based on what you’ve written.
In-Text Links, Photos, Tags, and related articles are all within a click’s reach! You can use it via Browser extensions, bookmarklets, and Server-side Plug-ins (for WordPress or Joomla, for example).
Zemanta for SEO
Not only that, but you can also sign up as a Content Publisher. And that means more SEO for you. CEO of SEOMoz (now just Moz), Rand Fishkin, says “Zemanta is, quite possibly, the most exciting company in the link building space today. You get direct links that send traffic and provide ranking value for SEO. In an average month using the platform, our site received dozens of links and many corresponding boosted rankings.”
Check out these 5 Steps to SEO Success using the Zemanta Recommendation Engine:
- Indexes your images, articles, and content via a full RSS feed
- When relevant, it will recommend your content to 1000’s platform influencers
- Platform influencers can drop your content onto their site with a simple click
- The average platform influencer has 700 Twitter followers and 1000 Facebook friends
- Your content continues to be shared, consumed, and linked to
Sounds good to me. What do you think?