It’s Friday night and I thought I’d drop this little Online Marketing Article Roundup into the mix…
One morning this past week, like most mornings, my Inbox was busting at the seams with Online Marketing newsletters, articles, tips, guides and so on.
It’s rare that I have the time to read them, letting my Outlook Filters, Rules and Alerts do their organizing tricks. Of course, with the intention of visiting them at some point in the near future.
But last night, after I finished teaching my Kung Fu class, I opened a few of them and found some interesting reads.
21 Online Marketing Articles to Read Today
- The End of DMOZ and the Evolution of SEO
- New, unconfirmed Google ranking update shakes the SEO world
- Why you need to get back to SEO basics
- 16 Causes Why Your Organic Traffic has Dropped – It’s Not Google’s Fault!
- Ten Simple Ways to Improve Any Blog Post in Minutes
- 10 ways to improve your business locators
- Facebook and Vimeo launch 360-degree video hubs
- Surprising Stats on Every Generation’s Social Media Habits (Infographic)
- How to Boost Your Brand Identity With Instagram
- The Top 10 Millennial Marketing Statistics You Must Know
- Pinterest acquires Jelly
- 9 Brilliant Tactics to Promote Your Blog Content on Facebook