SEO services crafted for success in 2021
SEO Monthly Package
My standard SEO Services offering is an especially detailed monthly package of Audits, Reporting, Consulting, Implementation of a Competitive Strategy and if desired, Training. Feel free to learn more About Craig Kiessling.
Will SEO Still be Important in 2024?
Obviously, my answer will be a resounding “Yes!”
Even in 2024, people will search for information. The internet is the most powerful, rapid, and convenient source of information. Searchers might be looking up the answer to a game show question they’re watching on T.V. or locating a local restaurant, perfect novel, the ideal contractor for pest control, or whatever their needs might be. It should be fairly apparent that this need to search and find is not going away anytime soon. Increased visibility for your website means more traffic, more business, and, ultimately, more online generated revenue. your Read The SEO of Search Trends – What are people searching for?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of helping your target searching audience, your customers, find and connect with your business online.
Or, as Wikipedia says “Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines.”
In short, I use modern SEO services to increase your website traffic and rankings for researched keyword strategy, long-tail phrases, and more. This and other detailed activities will ultimately help drive business to your site and ultimately increase conversions.
Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day
In 2021, SEO is not about pumping out loads of fluff content. Instead, it’s about providing quality value. It’s about your business being found when it matters most. As a search engine optimization specialist, I apply careful research and detailed tactics in a holistic manner, ultimately driving more conversions. My search engine optimization services will definitely bring your business not only more organic traffic but an increased awareness for aligning your online marketing campaigns as a whole.
SEO Company Considerations
Sure, you could take your website to a typical Digital Marketing Agency for your SEO Service and pay an especially high premium.
You’d look through their variety of marketing service packages and get something that appears to have the best value.
Perhaps it would include SEO, SEM (Search Engine Marketing) or PPC (Pay-Per-Click), CRO, (Conversion Rate Optimization), Website Design, SMM (Social Media Marketing), or a host of other digital marketing services.
Quality, Holistic, White Hat SEO
Improve your Visibility.
Increase your Conversions.
Whether you’re looking at an SEO Consultant, a Digital Marketing Agency, or a full-on SEO Company, there are definitely some things to consider.
- How much service your website actually gets depends on how much you’re willing to spend.
- If purchasing multiple marketing packages, are the campaigns really aligned?
- One “Billable Hour” usually does not equal 60 actual minutes of dedicated work.
- Who will be creating the content, writing the copy?
- Can you see samples of their work?
- How do the writers work with the SEO team or whoever is handling that?
- Will content be marketed, for example on Social Media, or do you have to purchase an additional Social Media Marketing or Content Marketing plan?
- Do they have an in-house Graphic Designer?
- How are they sourcing their graphics, images, etc.?
- What does the Image Optimization phase include?
- Data can not lie. But how the data is portrayed and skewed can make results seem positive or, just as equally, negative.
- Most SEO agencies and consultants do not work holistically, instead only focusing on either content creation for keyword expansion and content marketing or backlinks. And some do both. There’s much more to SEO than just these things.
- How knowledgeable about SEO is your main point of contact?
- What is their logic & methodology for an Internal Linking strategy on your website?
- Because their work is divided among many clients and many activities, you can expect to see positive results in a bit longer of a timeframe than you would if you had someone dedicated to your online presence and website.
- Are they willing to change their standard reports to what you specifically need?
Overall, there are quite a few additional considerations and questions to have in mind when you’re thinking about building a relationship with an SEO partner. And of course, my vote is for you to choose me, Craig Kiessling, as your SEO guy, instead of looking at fivrr or partnering with a digital marketing agency.
Even a dedicated SEO Company has a lot of overhead and expenses to cover, forcing them to constantly seek new clients, hire new employees to serve those accounts (with their time divided amongst many clients) and the cycle continues to go around.
Strategic Areas of SEO Services
Website & Online Footprint SEO Audits
Monthly Audits are compiled on your web presence, including technical SEO factors, content, and much more. Along with other areas, this helps create a living competitive strategy. Once we’ve made our fixes and created an enhancement & advanced optimizations plan, the audits will continue, however additionally containing other data. The recurring and sequential Auditing format helps us to see how we’re steadily improving.
Reporting: SEO, Analytics & More
Along with monthly website & SEO Audits come monthly Reports, including customized GA (Google Analytics) dashboards and reports with insights on total and segmented organic traffic (segments for local areas as well), keyword queries, landing page conversions, rankings, digital source & mediums and much more; baselines initially, and then month over month (or whatever customized solution you prefer) as well.
Again, this helps us see that our KPIs or Key Performance Indicators are not simply improving, but providing actionable insights. Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio optional.
Are you losing business?
Website Speed Optimization Services
A run of a page on your website through a Page Speed Testing Tool like those below will help you see the need for specialized optimization. Have a speedy website or your target audience will usually choose an alternative business providing similar services.
Quite a few factors influence Website Page Load Speed or Page Load Time on your business website and they are all a part of my monthly search engine optimization package. Your responsive website speeds will significantly improve both on mobile and desktop.
Technical SEO Services
If things like robots.txt, .htaccess, URL structures, navigation, canonicals, internal links, broken links, mobile-friendliness, SSL/HTTPS, pagination, and the many other Technical SEO aspects of your website make your head spin, just focus on running your business. And be relieved at this featured service inclusion for SEO!
- Site Architecture
- Structured Data & Schema
Don’t be fooled by ridiculous service guarantees, empty catch-phrases, meaningless data, or over-hyped click-baity nonsense.
Your SEO Partner should be experienced, knowledgeable, comprehensive, communicative and dedicated.
Image Optimization Services
Most digital or online marketing agencies will put stock photos and imagery on your collateral pieces. It’s important to take back control and use original content, whenever possible.
The file name, meta-data, contextual location within the content, dimensions, format, HTML tag attributes, geo-tags, captions, and still other areas play a role in Image Optimization. Luckily, with a phased approach, this is included in my monthly SEO package.
SEO is Art. SEO is Science.
Can your Clients find you?
On-page SEO Services
This is one area that many people who are unfamiliar with comprehensive, holistic SEO believe to be the end-all of Search Engine Optimization. On-Page SEO is important, but as you can see here, it is only one piece of the puzzle.
Here we tackle the HTML source code (and, if need be, the server-side scripting behind the templates) of the individual page on your site itself, as well as the Content.
Not just the content itself, but the formatting, the hierarchy of headings, the contextual placement of images, the under-used HTML tags, internal & external links, and much more.
We will need to assess the current state of content. Not just the content currently on your company website, but your company probably has printed copy assets that we can capitalize on.
There are some questions you will definitely want to ask, in regards to the content of any given page. For example:
- Can you immediately identify what the page is about?
- Does the copy contain keyword stuffing?
- Does the copy sound like it’s been written by an SEO company?
- How many organic searches resulted in visits to this page on the site?
- Is the copy interesting and engaging enough to keep me reading?
- Are there any compelling CTAs or Calls To Action?
- What results is your business getting from this content?
- And many others
Further along, I will do some particularly detailed Competitive Analysis, involving Content Gap Analysis, Keyword Research (and track keyword rankings, increase keyword potentials, etc.), Organic Analytic Modeling, and more.
There will definitely be some paring down of content, combining content, adding to the content, optimizing content, planning content, marketing content via Social channels, and more. We will ultimately also work together to develop a Content Strategy Plan moving forward.
Off-site SEO Services
Backlinks are the other area that folks think about regarding SEO. Like on-page SEO, backlinks should not be blindly sought in the early phases. There are definitely many stories of companies going after crazy numbers of backlinks and actually seeing their rankings drop instead of positive results. Not to mention Off-Site SEO is about much more than that.
Some Off-Site activities are done in the earlier stages, while others wait until the prioritized time in later phases.
Actually being Social and interacting in engaging dialogue. Having full, active, current, and complete Search Engine business listings. Getting Reviews and responding to them in a timely, personalized manner. Building real relationships. This is the beginning of Off-Site SEO.
- Competitive Landscape Research & Analysis
- Backlink Analysis & Growth Strategy
- Social Media Profile Optimization
- Social Media Marketing Consulting for your Business
- Google My Business Optimization
(this is not just for those interested in Local SEO)
Are you losing business?
Local SEO Services
- Google My Business
- Local Search Optimization
- NAP Issues
- Localized Content Direction
Search Engine business pages. Maps. “Near Me” searches. Website localization. Local relationships. Local citations. Local structured data.
These Local SEO services and more are part and parcel of a monthly SEO package that drives results.
Website Management & Maintenance Services
Many would overlook this aspect of SEO, instead of thinking of it in terms of Webmaster services. However, it’s just that extra bit of service I like to give my SMB or (Small and Medium-sized Business) SEO clients.
This might involve providing ad-hoc reports you might desire, design and development tweaks, content additions and modifications, API (Application Programming Interface) or disparate application integrations, updating plug-ins, fixing CSS issues, migrating your site from one host server to another or one of many other things.
- Site Security
- GMB (Google My Business) updates & tweaks
- Q & A‘s
- Technology updates
- Reviews Monitoring
- Content Modifications
- Design, Development Tweaks
Content Marketing that Delivers Results for your Business
We know that Content and the niche buzz-phrase Content Marketing is an important aspect of SEO. Although I do not offer “Content Marketing Services,” per se, I will be doing content reviews on your website and those of your competitors. Along with the obvious Content Optimization, as part of SEO, I will also be doing some Content Gap Analysis to help create a plan for a competitive Content Strategy.
This will of course involve Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis, the previously-mentioned Gap Analysis, and all of the other tasks you’d expect of any SEO company, marketing services consultancy, etc. But there will also be interesting aspects that some ignore, like looking within Analytics to identify currently optimized content that is converting, getting high rankings, playing an important role in the conversion funnel, or providing some other noticeable benefit.
We will look at creating a content plan to expand our Keyword rankings and reach, increase your business site traffic, and all of the other goodies, including giving the user what they want and making Google happy to list those new content pages in the Search Engine Result Pages.
But we will not simply rely on the “Build it and they will come” logic. Instead, we will market the content and Google will find these pages in different areas online, like Social Media, etc. And we will keep track of the results, learning what works well and what not so much so that we further refine and tweak.
There are some clients who prefer to implement SEO adjustments and enhancements to the pages of their website, the code, the content or other aspects of optimization themselves. In these cases, I can offer SEO consulting services to help clients develop, implement, and optimize an SEO strategy.
Great results can definitely still be achieved; not only in the SERPs or Search Engine Result Pages, gaining high rankings, but also increased brand visibility, among other benefits.
I can offer recommendations and hands-on support. I could also provide training manuals, documentation outlining everything from workflows to metrics to channel-specific strategies.
Are you losing business?
45 Reasons Why You should pick me to service your SEO
- I have over 15 years in the SEO world
- Personal Passion for SEO; it’s not “just a job” for me
- I stay up to date with industry trends, tools, experiments, algorithm changes, and more via Podcasts, Newsletters, Blogs, and additional avenues
- There’s a sense of personal pride in my work; if you don’t get results, I don’t win
- I am your point of contact, your consultant, your technical guy, your reporting person, and more; get all questions answered with one contact touch-point
- My SEO Services do not include questionable “Billable Hours.”
- I not only know several web programming languages, but I also understand the core coding logic behind most languages
- I have a subscription to Adobe Photoshop and know how to use it for a variety of tasks
- Transparent, Open, Honest, and Communicative.
- Explicitly White Hat SEO Services ONLY
- Emphasize building engaging and interactive relationships, instead of blindly going after a gazillion of backlinks
- I take note of negative anomalies in Analytics, investigate the cause and possible solutions, instead of tweaking the data to hide it
- I’ve optimized websites ranging from mom and pop shops up to enterprise-level sites with millions of visits
- No long term contracts – just a monthly retainer service fee
- I’ve worked in-house, freelance, and within agencies
- I can actually train your staff on SEO tactics, methodologies, and the logic behind them
- My client list is intentionally kept small so that I can adequately dedicate time and energy to each
- Holistic SEO Capabilities; I can help with your Social Media, CRO, SEM, Content Marketing, Press Releases, Email marketing, and more; or simply provide you with the information you need to do the off-site work that properly aligns with your SEO
- I actually understand how to deal with E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness) and address these aspects within my SEO Services.
- I don’t merely press buttons in drag-and-drop environments; I get into the code.
- Familiar with most SEO and digital marketing tools on the market
- I tell you exactly what work I’ve done each and every month
- Not going to bill you for service and then drop off the map
- I know how to fully utilize attributes of HTML tags to help in optimization in a modern, white hat manner
- My SEO Services do NOT include a “Free Site Audit.” Those low-quality things are a waste of time. I’d rather dedicate my time to doing quality work for you and getting paid to do it.
- Understand the differences in the various social media channels, who their audiences are, what works in each and why you should (or should not) be on each, how to optimize your presence on them, and more
- I speak your language. I won’t baffle you with jargon, but rather break things down into terms you can understand
- Certified Microsoft Advertising Professional
- Certified in Google Ads: Display
- Certified in Google Ads: Measurement
- Certified in HubSpot Social Media
- Certified in Google Data Studio
- Certified in Google Tag Manager
- Certified in Google Analytics for Beginners
- Certified in Google Analytics for Power Users
- Certified in Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Certified in Advanced Google Analytics
- Certified in Getting Started with Google Analytics 360
- Certified in many aspects of WordPress
- Certified in Social Media Marketing for Small Business
- Certified in many aspects of SEO
- See additional certifications on my LinkedIn profile
- And if you really love my SEO Services, but want to bring it in-house, I can provide in-depth training
- Better yet, you can make me an offer I can’t refuse and have me solely dedicated to SEO to your company!
SEO is Art. SEO is Science.
Can your Clients find you?
Frequently Asked Questions
How exactly does SEO work?
SEO is an acronym that stands for Search Engine Optimization and is a specialty within Online or Digital Marketing that helps websites increase visibility, traffic, and ultimately conversions through high rankings in the Search Engine Results Pages or SERPs for queries that people enter into the Search Engines.
This is achieved with quite a bit of work. There is much research, gaining an understanding of the business behind the website, their target market audience (and their intent in the search), what users tend to like on pages dealing with their chosen search, and what the Search Engines like Google suggest as best practices.
This involves doing things for the user, the business, the website, and the Search Engines. It includes many different areas like research, design, development, content, analysis, and just so much more.
Many will say that SEO is both an Art and a Science, with perhaps a little bit of magic thrown into the mix.
How can SEO help my business?
There are many benefits to SEO. Here are just a few:
- User-friendly websites = Better User Experience
- More Quality Traffic = More Potential Customers
- Improved Conversion Rates (actually, many metrics improve) = Better ROI
- Increased Brand Visibility & Awareness (Top of Funnel, Middle of Funnel & Bottom of Funnel)
- Competitive Edge
- Better Usability
- Fine tuning the understanding of target audience
- Increases Credibility, Authority and Trust
- Improves Social Media stats
- Speeds up your website
- Modernizes your business (voice search is taken care of)
- Increases outreach and stores potential for many avenues of growth
Do use SEO outsourcing?
Most definitely not. I do all of the work myself by keeping the number of clients & projects to within a reasonable and manageable number. And, unfortunately, I just don’t trust most options out there with the level of quality I prefer to give.
Are there any guarantees for SEO results?
Yes. If you work with an experienced, trusted quality holistic white hat SEO Services provider, you will ultimately garner all of those listed benefits above and more. However a guarantee of “Page One, Top Result on Google in XYZ Timeframe” is impossible.
Is SEO worth it anymore?
In short, Yes. Have you ever completely stopped looking for anything? Like your keys or wallet? No. And neither will anyone else. People will search and there will be a list of possible answers and solutions. And so there will be ways to climb the ladder of that list.
Quality, Holistic, White Hat SEO
Improve your Visibility.
Increase your Conversions.
Contact Me for SEO Services Today!
To get in touch, you can shoot me an email (first-name@this-domain-name) or give me a call at (470) 426 – 6152.
I look forward to hearing from you!